Journées européennes du patrimoine
Programme for both days:
- Guided tours of the Old Library presenting the treasures of the collection: three illuminated manuscripts that date from the Middle Ages (Saturday and Sunday 2pm - 5pm, tours departing every half hour until 4.30pm)
- Self-guided visit of our current exhibition La Place des Grands Abysses de Stephen Brandes
- Books, magazines, CDs, films and many more resources on Ireland’s heritage and contemporary culture available for all to consult in the Médiathèque
- Self-guided visit of Saint Patrick’s chapel
- Performance by the Gyntiana theatre company at 5pm on Saturday 19 September - Chapitre 11 d’Ulysse, inspired by The Sirens chapter of James Joyce’s masterpiece.
- Our new booklet on the history of the building is on sale at the Médiathèque!
Illustration : Jérémie Fischer