European Heritage Days
Au programme de ces deux journées portes ouvertes au CCI :
- Guided tours of the Old Library presenting the treasures of the collection : three illuminated manuscripts that date from the Middle Ages : 2pm - 5pm (tours departing every half hour until 4.30pm).
- Doors open for all to visit Saint Patrick’s chapel which underwent complete restoration of its richly decorated interior in 2002.
- Books, magazines, CDs, films and many more resources on Ireland’s heritage and contemporary culture available for all to consult in the Médiathèque
- Open studio by artisan basket-maker Joe Hogan who featured in our recent exhibition of Irish design. Basket-making demonstration on Saturday at 3pm
- Mini-concert by cellist Lioba Petrie in the chapel on Sunday at 5pm